This member dashboard is designed to help you, as a member, set up a successful listing. This will enable visitors to find your business quickly and easily. A major boost to website rankings.
Quick start guide
You may be new to how websites work. Your existing website was probably created by a company, and they take care of all the updates and changes. Maybe not the marketing that every company needs.
The idea of this member dashboard is to show what can be achieve, and things you need to consider. With a little planning, it takes about 5 minutes. You can always make updates, add new text, make special offers etc.
See all current categories
You have 48 hours to complete, before your account is closed.
OK, lets get started
You will need the following information.
- Trading business name.
- Full address including postcode. Google needs this for the map.
- Business Telephone number including area code
- Your business website address, ie. https://
- Main email address which will receive enquires.
- Add any social media sites, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.
- Time to add your company image, size should be 1200px x 600px max. If you do not add an image, we will place a standard image.
- Clearly describe your business, products and services. Google needs to fully index your listing to understand. 300 words is recommended.
- Keywords, single or double words, you want to be ranked for.
Preparation is important
Remember, you are marketing/promoting your business, direct to the customer. Check the spelling, then complete the form.
In the top menu on the right hand side you will see your Avatar. Right click on this, to access additional data.
If you are registered at Gravatar and use the same email address for registration, your image will replace the default Avatar.
All listings are manually approved to prevent out of country companies. Please allow time before the listing is active, you will receive an email automatically.